Standard patch panels
- CAT5e UTP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch5-24UTP€38.00 €45.98
- CAT5 FTP patch panel - 48 portsSKU: DS-Patch5-48FTP€105.00 €127.05
- CAT5e FTP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch5-24FTP€56.00 €67.76
- CAT5e UTP patch panel - 48 portsSKU: DS-Patch5-48UTP€73.00 €88.33
- CAT6 UTP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch6-24UTP€56.00 €67.76
- CAT6 FTP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch6-24FTP€75.00 €90.75
- CAT6a UTP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch6a-24UTP€73.00 €88.33
- CAT6a STP patch panel - 24 portsSKU: DS-Patch6a-24STP€95.00 €114.95
- CAT6 UTP patch panel - 48 portsSKU: DS-Patch6-48UTP€98.00 €118.58
- CAT6 FTP patch panel - 48 portsSKU: DS-Patch6-48FTP€140.00 €169.40
Looking for standard patch panels?
Standard patch panels are often used as a part of network solutions. Often, many network cables are laid in a server rack, which is quickly to the detriment of the overview. By using (standard) patch panels, a cable can be provided with a number which in turn corresponds to the respective wall socket. In this way, you can quickly and easily identify which cable belongs to which room.
Different types of patch panels
There are different types of patch panels on the market, the most common: standard patch panels. These are panels to which network cables can be connected quickly and easily using an LSA clamp.