- CAT6 UTP / STP flush-mount box, whiteSKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6-W€9.99 €12.09
- CAT6 UTP / STP flush-mount box, ivorySKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6-I€9.99 €12.09
- CAT6 UTP / STP flush-mounted box vertical, whiteSKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6-VW€9.99 €12.09
- CAT6 UTP / STP flush-mounted box vertical, ivorySKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6-VI€9.99 €12.09
- CAT6a UTP / STP flush mounted socket, whiteSKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6A-W€12.49 €15.11
- Cat6a UTP / STP flush mounted socket, ivorySKU: DS-Wall-In-STP6A-I€12.49 €15.11
- Keystone front panel, whiteSKU: DS-Wall-Key-W€4.99 €6.04
- Keystone front panel, ivorySKU: DS-Wall-Key-I€4.99 €6.04
- Frame surface-mounted box, whiteSKU: DS-Wall-Frame-W€0.99 €1.20
- Frame surface-mounted box, ivoorSKU: DS-Wall-Frame-I€0.99 €1.20
Looking for flush-mounted boxes?
For every cable network, structure and overview is key. Flush-mounted boxes can be used if a room is to be properly and effectively equipped with a network connection. Two installation cables (LSA) are connected to a flush-mounted socket. The connection provides a network signal to the 2 ports on the front of the flush-mounted box.
The flush-mounted socket can then be provided with a number corresponding to the number of the connected cable. Note: A shielded flush-mounted box is required to maintain the protection of a shielded cable. In addition, the category of the flush-mounted socket must correspond to the category of the cable.