12U mini server rack with perforated 600x800x720mm (WxDxH)
- Perforated front and rear door
- Detachable sidepanels
- Bottom and roof panel with ventilation holes
- 4 x 19 inch profiles with height indications
- Doors can be installed both left and right handed
- Cable entry at top and bottom
- Front door, rear door and sidepanels with locks
- Supplied ready to use
- Maximum load weight: 500kg
- Completely dismountable
Maximum mounting depth: ± 700mm
- 20 cage nuts
- 4 pcs adjustable feet
- 8 keys (2 per lock)
- Depths of Our 19-Inch Wall and Server Cabinets
The size of the server cabinet depends on the network devices you intend to place inside. In our shop, the server cabinets' external dimensions are standard. In this article, we illustrate how much space you have inside using drawings.
- What Does the IP Rating Mean?
You are looking for a patch cabinet. During your search, you keep seeing the IP rating of a patch cabinet mentioned. Or maybe you need to buy a patch cabinet for business that must have a certain IP rating. But what does IP mean, and what IP class should a patch or server cabinet have? Read on to get answers to these questions.
- What are the dimensions of a 19 inch rack?
Installing a network within a company or organisation needs to be done carefully and in a structured way. In the course of time, maintenance will have to be carried out or the network will have to be expanded. It is crucial to know what all the installed accessories and UTP cables are for. A 19 inch rack can ensure that the structure is maintained.
- Which server cabinet is right for me?
Serverrack24.com has a wide range of server cabinets in its assortment. All server cabinets are basically identical, but a number of choices have to be made before you can find the right one for you. In this article, we would like to give you some insights on how make this choice carefully considered.
Questions and Answers
The current product has not received any questions yet, but you can ask them using the form below.