15U wall rack with glass door 600x450x770mm (WxDxH)
- Glass front door
- Steel sheet rear wall
- Detachable side panels
- Bottom and roof panels with ventilation holes
- 4 x 19 inch profiles with height indications
- Doors can be placed both left and right-handed
- Cable input at top and bottom
- Front door and side panels with locks
- Supplied ready for use
Maximum mountding depth: ± 350mm
- 20 cage nuts
- 6 keys (2 per lock)
- Depths of Our 19-Inch Wall and Server Cabinets
The size of the server cabinet depends on the network devices you intend to place inside. In our shop, the server cabinets' external dimensions are standard. In this article, we illustrate how much space you have inside using drawings.
- How to Mount a Wall Cabinet
You've purchased a wall cabinet for all your network equipment. Naturally, this cabinet needs to be securely attached to the wall, considering its substantial weight. This article explains what type of mounting material you need for different surfaces.
- Which server cabinet is right for me?
Serverrack24.com has a wide range of server cabinets in its assortment. All server cabinets are basically identical, but a number of choices have to be made before you can find the right one for you. In this article, we would like to give you some insights on how make this choice carefully considered.
Questions and Answers
The current product has not received any questions yet, but you can ask them using the form below.