37U server rack with perforated door 800x800x1800mm (WxDxH)
- Perforated front and rear door
- Detachable side panels
- Bottom and roof panel with ventilation holes
- 4 x 19 inch profiles with height indication
- Doors can be positioned both left and right-handed
- Cable entry at top and bottom
- 19 inch profiles with vertical cable entry
- Front door, rear door and side panels with locks
- Delivered ready for use
- Maximum load weight: 800kg
- Fully demountable
Maximum mounting depth: ± 600mm
- 20 cage nuts
- 4 adjustable feet
- 8 keys (2 per lock)
- Choosing the Right Door for the Server Cabinet
When purchasing a server rack, you not only have a choice of different height and sizes but also two types of doors: a glass door or a perforated door. But which one should you choose? What are the differences? And how does this choice relate to network equipment? In this article, we provide tips for choosing the right door because it's more crucial than you might think.
- Depths of Our 19-Inch Wall and Server Cabinets
The size of the server cabinet depends on the network devices you intend to place inside. In our shop, the server cabinets' external dimensions are standard. In this article, we illustrate how much space you have inside using drawings.
- What Does the IP Rating Mean?
You are looking for a patch cabinet. During your search, you keep seeing the IP rating of a patch cabinet mentioned. Or maybe you need to buy a patch cabinet for business that must have a certain IP rating. But what does IP mean, and what IP class should a patch or server cabinet have? Read on to get answers to these questions.
- What are the dimensions of a 19 inch rack?
Installing a network within a company or organisation needs to be done carefully and in a structured way. In the course of time, maintenance will have to be carried out or the network will have to be expanded. It is crucial to know what all the installed accessories and UTP cables are for. A 19 inch rack can ensure that the structure is maintained.
- Which server cabinet is right for me?
Serverrack24.com has a wide range of server cabinets in its assortment. All server cabinets are basically identical, but a number of choices have to be made before you can find the right one for you. In this article, we would like to give you some insights on how make this choice carefully considered.
- How do I reverse the door of a server cabinet?
You have just placed your server cabinet at the desired location, but suddenly it turns out that in this situation the door does not open in the most ideal way. Or perhaps it is more convenient for the use of space to have the door swing open the other way around.
Questions and Answers
The current product has not received any questions yet, but you can ask them using the form below.