42U server rack with perforated door 600x600x2000mm (WxDxH)
- Perforated front and rear door
- Detachable sidepanels
- Bottom and roof panel with ventilation holes
- 4 x 19 inch profiles with height indications
- Doors can be installed both left and right handed
- Cable entry at top and bottom
- Front door, rear door and sidepanels with locks
- Supplied ready to use
- Maximum load weight: 500kg
- Completely dismountable
Maximum mounting depth: ± 500mm
- 20 cage nuts
- 4 pcs swivel castors
- 4 pcs adjustable feet
- 8 keys (2 per lock)
How do I reverse the door of a server cabinet?
You have just placed your server cabinet at the desired location, but suddenly it turns out that in this situation the door does not open in the most ideal way. Or perhaps it is more convenient for the use of space to have the door swing open the other way around.
8 advantages of our server racks
If you are looking for a server rack, you have come to the right place. We have a wide range of server cabinets and patch cabinets with an excellent price/quality ratio. We offer our own product line which is manufactured under strict supervision by our regular manufacturer in China. We are constantly in close contact with the manufacturer and visit the factory in China twice a year in person to discuss our wishes and needs. The advantage of having our own product line and our own point of contact at the supplier is that we can guarantee our own quality standards. As a result, our server cabinets have many advantages. Here we mention 8 advantages of our patch cabinets.
Which server cabinet is right for me?
Serverrack24.com has a wide range of server cabinets in its assortment. All server cabinets are basically identical, but a number of choices have to be made before you can find the right one for you. In this article, we would like to give you some insights on how make this choice carefully considered.
What are the dimensions of a 19 inch rack?
Installing a network within a company or organisation needs to be done carefully and in a structured way. In the course of time, maintenance will have to be carried out or the network will have to be expanded. It is crucial to know what all the installed accessories and UTP cables are for. A 19 inch rack can ensure that the structure is maintained.
- 19 inch power strip with 8 sockets and switch€37.50 €45.38
- 19 inch 8-way power strip - surge protection device€45.00 €54.45
- Shelf for 600mm deep server rack - 1U€32.50 €39.33
- CAT6 FTP patch panel - 24 ports€67.50 €81.68
- CAT6 UTP patch panel - 24 ports€49.95 €60.44
- 19 inch design LED lighting system - multicoloured€48.50 €58.69
- 1U - 19 inch metal cable tray, 5 hooks€19.50 €23.60
- 1U 19 inch metal cable tray with sliding cover€18.00 €21.78
- 1U 19 inch metal cable tray with 5 plastic hooks€19.00 €22.99
- Extendible shelf for 600mm deep server racks - 1U€50.00 €60.50
- L-section 2-pack suitable for 600mm deep server racks€15.50 €18.76
- 19 inch cover panel - 1U€8.00 €9.68
- Toolless 19 inch plastic cover panel - 2U€7.00 €8.47
- Fan for wall mount rack / spare fan€12.50 €15.13