Server racks and the associated passive accessories (shelves, l-profiles, patch panels, plug sockets) from our range are covered by a 25-year warranty. We guarantee you that an article will work as expected in good condition and under normal use.
For the active components and other articles you have a warranty period of one year. For utp cables we grant 5 years. Manufacturers or importers of other products may also offer a warranty period.
Do you unexpectedly receive a defective, faulty or incomplete product? Then we will look for a good alternative product which we will send your way as soon as possible. Is this not possible? Then we look at the options repair or refund.
- 25 years on server cabinets and corresponding passive accessories
- 5 year on UTP cables
- 1 year on active components and other items
Products are not covered by our warranty as soon as:
- Products are damaged by improper use.
- Changes are made to the delivered products (both hardware and software).
DSIT is and remains your point of contact for warranty claims. Do you want to claim under the guarantee? Then we will help and relieve you as soon as possible. You have three options for submitting your warranty claim.
For direct contact with our staff, call 074-852 64 48 on working days between 08:00 and 17:00. Our staff will be able to help you most quickly if you have the order number and your own contact details to hand.
Send an e-mail to [email protected]. Please state in the e-mail why you are making the warranty claim and include the order number and your own contact details. If possible, please send us pictures of any defects or damage.
Send your warranty application by post to the address below.
7604 BJ Almelo
Please state the order number and your own contact details. As soon as we receive the request, we will send you a confirmation. You will then receive a response from us within 7 days by telephone or e-mail.
DSIT delivers quality over quantity. We attach great importance to the quality and safety of our products. The suppliers we do business with are carefully selected and meet the highest quality requirements. This is the only way we can assure our customers of the quality and safety we want to give them.
In addition to the standard product checks that we do on arrival, our products have the following certificates:
- CE (products comply with legal requirements)
- RoHS (products fall within the tolerated maximum concentrations of use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, PBB and PBDEs)
- VDE (quality declaration for electrical equipment and power cables)
- ANSI/ EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2 (product safety for server cabinets)