Power over Ethernet switches & accessoires
- TP-Link 8-ports SF1008P unmanaged PoE switchSKU: TP-SF1008P€85.95 €104.00
- Zyxel 24-ports GS1920 smart managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-1920-24HP€465.00 €562.65
- Zyxel 48-ports GS1920 smart managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-1920-48HP€725.00 €877.25
- Zyxel 8-ports GS1900 smart managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-1900-8HP€150.00 €181.50
- Zyxel 8-ports GS2210 managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-2210-8HP€320.00 €387.20
- TP-Link POE150S PoE injectorSKU: TP-TPPOE150S€25.99 €31.45
- Zyxel PoE12-HP PoE+ injectorSKU: VA-ZYPOE12HP€79.99 €96.79
- Zyxel 24-ports GS2210 managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-2210-24HP€920.00 €1,113.20
- Zyxel 48-ports GS2210 managed PoE+ switchSKU: VA-GS-2210-48HP€1,050.00 €1,270.50
Managed power over ethernet switch
Managed Power over Ethernet switches offer many different functions and can be configured via a CLI (Command Line Interface). Most PoE switches come with SFP ports and usually are stackable. In most cases, the managed PoE switches come with an easy-to-use web-based installation wizard, making it especially easy to set up your network. A managed Power over Ethernet switch is recommended for use in large companies where a full management is required.
Unmanaged power over ethernet
Unmanaged Power over Ethernet switches feature a number of basic functions, but no options for configuration. A simple plug'n'play-system - plug it in and the PoE switch does its job. An unmanaged Power over Ethernet switch is recommended for use in small networks, e.g. for VoIP phones and IP cameras.
Smart PoE/PoE+ switches
Smart managed power over Ethernet switches are, with regard to functionality, somewhat inbetweeners. Smart managed PoE switches have more features than unmanaged PoE switches and offer a number of configurations through a user friendly web based interface. However, in most cases, smart managed power over Ethernet switches do not offer a Command Line Interface. A smart PoE-managed switch is perfect for small and medium sized companies.
Inject Power over Ethernet into your network
If a limited number of network devices need voltage from one switch, a Power over Ethernet injector is a great solution. The injector supports voltage via a 100% copper network cable up to 100 meters and can be installed at various locations.